Busy, busy, busy...

I've now noticed, after going through a few of my friends' blogs that it's been a while since I've posted. Here's the quickie update... **deep breath**
-eye is fine, no more bloody eye
-went to WI for a wedding, saw family, swam in pools alot, had fun
-came back to MN with parents, saw fun touristy stuff, watched alot of movies
-saw friends from TX
-worked... some...

Ok, that's my last, um, 3 weeks in a nutshell. I'd say more, but it's gorgeous outside and I want to go out. But just so you don't feel gypped out of info, here, a personality test I took (thanks for the link Esther)...

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Comments

Esther said…
Hey no problem, glad you could use it. Your personality is no surprise to me--those tests are shockingly accurate!
Mary M said…
Funny thing is I've taken several of the personality tests online and each one comes up with a different combination of letter... I guess it just depends on my mood that day... :)
~Ann~ said…
your combinations can change depending upon your mood :) i discovered that :)

Popular Posts