I have an apartment!

Finally, the apartment hunt is over! I found a cute 1 bedroom that's got everything I was looking for - washer/dryers in the unit (and new ones, too!), dishwasher, 1st floor, storage, double entrance to the bathroom, open kitchen, pool, and it's a little larger than most. Plus they happen to drop the price the day I went to see it! They base their rent on market value, so prices change frequently! So tomorrow I pick up the keys!

I also got a job, I think I posted that, and so that's been going well! I'm getting used to laptops again and having fun with the Blackberry. Every day I get to add another piece to my job, which, I can tell, may quickly pile up! For now it's trying to get things organized which will take time, but once that is done, hopefully keeping things up won't be so time consuming! The office I'm in got some of the worse damage from the hurricane (the HR getting the worst - they can't even be in their office) so there's drywall dust everywhere, no carpet, and lots of ceiling tiles missing. Repairs are being made all around the building (trust me, we hear them) so soon hopefully this will all be repaired and get everything back where it should be... then we move to a new building in a few months... hopefully! :)

Comments

Esther said…
Great News, thanks for the update! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place. So glad you're getting settled, you sound very happy! Go Pack Go!
Anonymous said…
Yeah! I hope you're getting all settled in! <3 Mary, Obviously the Other

Popular Posts