Boxes, boxes, fewer and fewer boxes!

I am pretty proud... after 109 items delivered to my home, only 10 are left to be unpacked!!! Here are the updated pictures!

Click to play Almost unpacked...
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



It's hard to believe that in only 4 days it is Thanksgiving... and I'm still in shorts. I have the opportunity to join the Rice University band for the Houston Thanksgiving parade so I'll be marching... in a 3 piece pinstriped suit... in 70 degree weather. Then later that night I'll be playing at a tree lighting ceremony with the Houston Concert Band. Hopefully I'll have pictures to share of that as well! In the meantime, enjoy the pics below!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your apartment looks very cozy and inviting. Good job in decorating. sm
Esther said…
So glad to see the pictures! Glad Spork and Turtle are doing well. Zachie mentioned them the other day--he said, "Member those ginny pigs?" He wants one SO BAD! Glad you're doing well down there! Go Pack Go! And Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular Posts