New pics!

Well, I've only been in my new apartment 2 weeks and I've actually done some major unpacking... of course the pictures I'm posting now are of when the boxes came... a little behind! :)

There's also pictures of what else has been happening. In mid-October, Jonathan, September, and I checked out the Texas Renaissance festival. It was fun! The next few pictures are of Jonathan's desk - gotta make a big deal for the 40! :)

It's starting to look like... fall... well, it felt like fall the last few days. It's been under 70 the last few days. I even woke up to frost on my car! I still have my hopes for snow!!

Soon, pictures of my apartment unpacked! :)


Click to play October Pics
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Comments

Anonymous said…
My "tan" is fading. Yours still looks good! Must be the warm weather. sm

Popular Posts