Scary Movies...

I love movies. I really do. Maybe that's why 2 of my jobs have been working at video stores and when snowed in, I preferred to stay at a video store than a house. So the latest new movie I watched was called "Untraceable". It looked great! In a nutshell, a guy gets a website that they can't trace where every time someone viewed it, they saw live footage of a person getting killed. The more that went to the site, the faster the victim died. It looked more like a suspense film than horror, but I was wrong... It was a good story, though I have to say I wasn't prepared for how gory and torturous these people died... and 1 kitten.

BUT I think what made it more creepy was that I watched a movie about a guy creating a killing website... while I was on the computer. I had the movie in 1 window and my work in another window. Not doing that again!

If you like scary movies and can stomach some gross scenes, I'd recommend this one. It had a great plot and is labeled "The 'Silence of the Lambs' for the Internet Age."

Comments

Krystle said…
I was wondering how that movie was. I will now rent it! I LOVE scary movies. Thanks for the input! :)

Krystle Brown

Popular Posts